Board of Directors
In the years since 1973, PFLAG has evolved and grown in the national grass-roots organization that exists today. You can read the whole story here.
History of PFLAG Fort Collins/Northern Colorado
- The first meeting in February 1991 had about 15 people.
- Applied for a Taxpayer Identification # in late 1991.
- Recognized as a tax-exempt organization in 1994.
- Incorporated in the State of Colorado in 1997.
- Kay Valeria’s home
- Foothills Unitarian Church
- Colorado State University
- Fort Collins’ Human Resource Building
- Hope Center
- Plymouth Congregational Church
- Kay Valerio
- Bill Parks
- David Dinwoodie
- Nancy Delap and Jim Farmer
- Jana Knezovich
- Julie Wilson
- Stewart Anderson
- John Case